Want MORE from your practice?
National Procedures Institute
Invest in yourself by learning new procedures from NPI and create the practice you’ve always wanted!
By learning procedural skills through NPI, you can:
- Increase your earning power,
- Provide comprehensive services,
- Enhance competency and improve patient care,
- Earn CME,
- Stop "referring" revenue away, and
- Improve continuity of care for your patients.
"NPI provides the best hands-on experience. The instructors, topics, and organization are exemplary. Their small class size and creative ideas for hands-on experience make it applicable for practical purposes. I am very grateful for this priceless learning opportunity!"
- Aesthetic Procedures
- Allergy Testing and Immunotherapy for Primary Care Physicians
- Contraceptive, Women’s Health, and Vasectomy Procedures
- Dermatologic Procedures
- EGD (Gastroscopy)
- EKG Interpretation
- Exercise Stress Testing
- Hospitalist Procedures
- Joint Exam and Injections
- Joint Exam and Injections with Ultrasound Guidance
- Mastering Protocols for Optimization of HRT
- Point of Care Ultrasound (POCUS): Office, Hospitalist, and Emergency with MSK Scanning
- SMART Workshop (Sideline Management Assessment Response Techniques)
- Splinting and Casting
- Train the Trainer – Point of Care Ultrasound (POCUS)
- Wound Care Management and Advanced Suturing
- X-Ray Interpretation