National Procedures Institute
Invest in yourself by learning new procedures from NPI and create the practice you’ve always wanted!
NPI Procedure Clinic — Dallas is canceled
After careful consideration, we have decided to cancel our procedures conference scheduled for September 17-20, 2020, at the Marriott Dallas Las Colinas in Dallas, Texas due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The health and well-being of our attendees is our foremost priority and we apologize for any inconvenience this decision may cause.
Please email us or call (866) 674-2631 with any questions.
By learning procedural skills through NPI, you can:
- Increase your earning power,
- Provide comprehensive services,
- Enhance competency and improve patient care,
- Earn CME,
- Stop "referring" revenue away, and
- Improve continuity of care for your patients.
"NPI provides the best hands-on experience. The instructors, topics, and organization are exemplary. Their small class size and creative ideas for hands-on experience make it applicable for practical purposes. I am very grateful for this priceless learning opportunity!"
- Aesthetic Procedures
- Allergy Testing and Immunotherapy for Primary Care Physicians
- Contraceptive, Women’s Health, and Vasectomy Procedures
- Dermatologic Procedures
- EGD (Gastroscopy)
- EKG Interpretation
- Exercise Stress Testing
- Hospitalist Procedures
- Joint Exam and Injections
- Joint Exam and Injections with Ultrasound Guidance
- Mastering Protocols for Optimization of HRT
- Point of Care Ultrasound (POCUS): Office, Hospitalist, and Emergency with MSK Scanning
- SMART Workshop (Sideline Management Assessment Response Techniques)
- Splinting and Casting
- Train the Trainer – Point of Care Ultrasound (POCUS)
- Wound Care Management and Advanced Suturing
- X-Ray Interpretation