Want MORE from your practice?
National Procedures Institute
Invest in yourself by learning new procedures from NPI and create the practice you’ve always wanted!
By learning procedural skills through NPI, you can:
- Increase your earning power,
- Provide comprehensive services,
- Enhance competency and improve patient care,
- Earn CME,
- Stop "referring" revenue away, and
- Improve continuity of care for your patients.
"NPI is amazing and I am so grateful for having a place where I can learn around like-minded individuals. The instructors are excellent, always at the top of their respective fields. The lectures are engaging, and the classes are small so you get lots of hands-on experience and one-on-one time with the faculty. Taking NPI courses allows me to grow my practice and my revenue. I can always implement what I’ve learned right away when I get back home!"
- Aesthetic Procedures
- Allergy Testing and Immunotherapy for Primary Care Physicians
- Bioidentical HRT Optimization – Part II Clinical Conversations
- Contraceptive and Women’s Health Procedures
- Dermatologic Procedures
- EGD (Gastroscopy) and Colonoscopy
- EKG Interpretation
- Exercise Stress Testing
- Hospitalist Procedures
- Joint Exam and Injections
- Joint Exam and Injections with an Introduction to Ultrasound Guidance
- Mastering Protocols for Optimization of HRT
- Point of Care Ultrasound (POCUS)
- Suturing and Wound Closure Techniques
- Wound Care Management and Advanced Suturing
- X-Ray Interpretation