National Procedures Institute
Invest in yourself by learning new procedures from NPI and create the practice you’ve always wanted!
NPI Procedure Clinic — Houston is canceled
After careful consideration, we have decided to cancel our procedures conference scheduled for July 23-26, 2020, at the JW Marriott Houston by the Galleria in Houston, Texas due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The health and well-being of our attendees is our foremost priority and we apologize for any inconvenience this decision may cause.
Please email us or call (866) 674-2631 with any questions.
By learning procedural skills through NPI, you can:
- Increase your earning power,
- Provide comprehensive services,
- Enhance competency and improve patient care,
- Earn CME,
- Stop "referring" revenue away, and
- Improve continuity of care for your patients.
Special Course Offering
Exercise Stress Testing, August 7-8, 2020
To be held in conjuction with the 2020 Texas Family Medicine Symposium
La Cantera Hill Country Resort, San Antonio, Texas
To register, just use the registration process for the Texas Family Medicine Symposium and select the NPI course in the registration process. You do not need to register for the symposium to take the NPI course but they use the same registration process.
"NPI provides the best hands-on experience. The instructors, topics, and organization are exemplary. Their small class size and creative ideas for hands-on experience make it applicable for practical purposes. I am very grateful for this priceless learning opportunity!"
- Aesthetic Procedures
- Allergy Testing and Immunotherapy for Primary Care Physicians
- Contraceptive, Women’s Health, and Vasectomy Procedures
- Dermatologic Procedures
- EGD (Gastroscopy)
- EKG Interpretation
- Exercise Stress Testing
- Hospitalist Procedures
- Joint Exam and Injections
- Joint Exam and Injections with Ultrasound Guidance
- Mastering Protocols for Optimization of HRT
- Point of Care Ultrasound (POCUS): Office, Hospitalist, and Emergency with MSK Scanning
- SMART Workshop (Sideline Management Assessment Response Techniques)
- Splinting and Casting
- Train the Trainer – Point of Care Ultrasound (POCUS)
- Wound Care Management and Advanced Suturing
- X-Ray Interpretation